The client, an ecommerce massage chair brand, approached our agency to help them achieve 5X…
Our agency had the opportunity to work with a foodtech startup, the leading importer of exceptional and elusive food products in New York City. The company’s portfolio included fresh truffles, uni, caviar, Japanese Wagyu, wild foraged edibles, and live exotic seafood. Our task was to manage their Google Ads campaign to increase visibility and drive traffic to their website. In this case study, we will discuss the strategies we employed and the results we achieved.
Our team of PPC experts conducted extensive research on the food industry, the target audience, and competitors to create a comprehensive campaign strategy. Here are the key steps we followed:
- Keyword Research: We conducted thorough keyword research to identify the most relevant and profitable keywords for the client’s business. We also targeted location-specific keywords to target customers in the New York City area.
- Ad Copywriting: We crafted compelling ad copy that highlighted the client’s unique products and offerings. Our ad copy emphasized the exclusivity and exceptional quality of the products.
- Landing Page Optimization: We optimized the client’s landing pages to ensure that they were user-friendly, had clear CTAs, and provided detailed product information.
- Bid Management: We closely monitored the bids for each keyword to ensure that the client was getting the best ROI for their ad spend.
- A/B Testing: We conducted A/B testing on ad copy, landing pages, and other elements to identify the most effective combinations.
Over the course of the project, we managed the client’s Google Ads account and spent a total of $150,000. Here are some of the key results we achieved:
- Increased Website Traffic: Our PPC management strategy helped to increase the client’s website traffic by 200%.
- Improved Conversion Rates: Our landing page optimization strategies helped to improve the client’s conversion rates by 150%.
- Increased Sales: The client’s sales increased by 300% over the course of the project.
Our agency’s PPC management services helped the foodtech startup to increase visibility and drive traffic to their website. By conducting thorough research, creating effective campaigns, and closely monitoring the results, we were able to achieve significant increases in website traffic, conversion rates, and sales. We are proud of the results we achieved and look forward to helping other businesses achieve similar success in the future.